The plugin allows you to easily log application and game events to Google Analytics, using a native cross-platform implementation (not requiring any third-party dependency). It supports advanced features like the automatic instrumentation, that automatically logs key events and user sessions without the need of any specific code.
Simply enable and configure the plugin, and you'll start to receive key usage data of your game/application.
The simple API then provides all you need to log custom events and detailed purchase transactions.
- support for the Google Universal Analytics protocol version;
- native cross-platform implementation, not requiring any third-party dependency and compatible with any platform supported by Unreal Engine;
- optional automatic instrumentation (session tracking, loading of maps, networking errors, etc.);
- automatic detection of system info (e.g. operating system, app version, etc.);
- special methods/nodes to:
- record Google Analytics specific events;
- record screen/map views;
- record detailed purchases;
- enrich events with Custom Dimensions and Metrics.
- compatible provider for the standard In-Game Analytics system integrated into Unreal Engine, supporting the Analytics Blueprint Library plugin;
- support for distinct Tracking IDs depending on the project Build Configuration;
- all the features are available from both Blueprints and C++.