Simply enabling the plugin is enough to start building and running your mobile VR experience on any Google Cardboard supported mobile device and viewer.
For more advanced options and important technical notes, please read the documentation.
- head tracking;
- stereoscopic rendering;
- user interaction via the viewer button;
- native, customisable, UI overlay to allow the user to:
- enable/disable the stereoscopic mode;
- scan the QR code to automatically configure the parameters of its Google Cardboard viewer.
- all the features are available from both Blueprints and C++.
Look at the documentation for more information and details on the integrated Google Cardboard SDK versions.