The plugin provides everything you need to load and manage independent Worlds simultaneously. Each world is an independent UWorld instance, owning an managing its own actors and components.
The plugin is compatible with all the platforms supported by Unreal Engine.
- unlimited number of independent "Secondary Worlds";
- any standard UE4 Level/UMAP is compatible as-is with the plugin;
- the standard UE4 network-replication for multi-player games is supported on the Main World (Secondary Worlds are not replicated);
- the local player can be moved between Worlds;
- actors can be transferred between Worlds;
- Worlds can be independently ticked, also when not shown in the viewport;
- asynchronous loading of Level/UMAP files;
- all the features are available from both Blueprints and C++.
IMPORTANT The plugin has some technical constraints, please read about them carefully.